from my visual odyssey.
all images are copyright of the arkansas democrat-gazette or myself.
9.08.2008
we are family.
met a family selling produce on the side of the road the other day. Destany gives her grandfather a kiss after sharing some of his biscuits and gravy...
I just found out you and Dan are moving back East!!!! Let us know when you get settled in and we'll have to come see the two of you. Take care and good luck with the packing... I know it's never fun! Sharon:)
4 comments:
aw, cute.
great tribute to cary herz, as well.
now respond to my e-mail. dammit. :)
this is a great picture. It's like Norman Rockwell, except cool.
So genuine, as usual. I will miss you and your amazing work, Amelia.
I just found out you and Dan are moving back East!!!! Let us know when you get settled in and we'll have to come see the two of you.
Take care and good luck with the packing... I know it's never fun!
Sharon:)
Post a Comment